girlfriend of 7 years.. should I give up?

So my girlfriend is planning to break up in 3 months.. should i continue loving her and spend good time together even if i know in the end we are going to break up or should i show her that i will not care about her anymore..

78

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is she going to break up with you in 3 months? We need more info. You don't just plan a break up date... you just do it. So if you know it's going to end, why prolong the agony. Just end it as get it over with. No need to anticipate the break up. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

• I know it's crazy.. the reason is that she doesn't see us together in the future.. she also said that she feels that she is not complete with me.. so she wants to finish this contract on the ship which ends in feb 2017 together, but after that she just want to be friends with me..

• We both work on a cruise ship.. i guess i'll just have to walk away on this one... I can't make her change her mind..

• Ahh okay that makes sense. I'm sorry things have gone that way, but it's better for you. You don't deserve to suffer like that and have to anticipate this heartache in a few months. It seems impossible now, but in time you'll be okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• How are you this pussy whipped? She is planning to break up and you are still there like her little boy toy at her disposal. Grab your balls and move on into a new chapter of your life boyo. Stop torturing yourself with this chick.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I'd end it now. Why keep up the pretence of a relationship when she's decided there is an end date?
    Sorry you're going through this, especially since you work together 😕

• oh no. You have a couple of options.

Do nothing about it. continue the same then get more hurt when those 3 months over. do remind that before those 3 months you'll be very very anxious and that could even mena she'll break up with you before those 3 months.

2) You should be the one who breaks up with her if you feel like that was right. So she would feel like she's lost someone and not you. keep your head up and make it seem like she is nothing so she might chase you back feeling confused.

3) Talk about it and try solve the problem. Why is she breaking up with you? you sound like you really love her. so dont lose her.

4) be more lovey dovey, meo caring so it will be harder for her to break up with you. but dont look too nagging, depressing and force ful.

xox Hope that helps :)

• You should have the upper hand and break up with her, i think its weird that she basically gave your relationship a deadline, thats not love. Just break it off now!

• Why you being a doormat for her? you need to tell her she either stay or let you go now. Why the hell should anyone put up with this?

• You need to move on.. dragging it out will hurt more

• What the heck are you doing? I mean, she flat out told you that she is going to break-up with you and you are still eager to please her selfish ass. End it. Now. Stop being weak.

What Guys Said 7

• Wait a second! Did I read that correctly? Is she terminally ill?

Someone is planning to breakup with you; you intend to reward her by spending quality time with her for the remainder months. This attitude could point why your girl wants to breakup with you because it seems you are not manning that relationship.

By the way, for what reason does she want to call off the relationship?

• The reason is because she doesn't see us together in the future.. she feels incomplete with me"according to her" and it involve another guy who is our colleague from the ship we are working on.. so I dont kniw. She's never been like this before.. I guess she fell in love with that guy..

• What's with the 3 months time frame? Is she moving or dying of cancer?

What you should depends on these questions lol😳?

• What caused your relationship to be at this stage at where it currently is now?

• What is the context of the break up, if not a good reason - I would be gone already

• She's planning on breaking up in 3 months! ? How did that happen?

• Make her a fuck buddie and start filling the bullpen with other chicks.

• Break up in 3 months? Why is that?