Anybody feeling lonely and alone?

moved to a new country.. no friends no family.. no s/o. looking for people to talk to.. anyone here looking for that?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I also live abroad and I miss my family a lot as-well as my HS friends but I still get to see them in the summer.
    I made a bunch of new friends here in France, maybe a bit too much to the point that I can't keep up with all of them, but I feel like my HS friends were and will always be my closest friends and sometimes when I see their snaps (most of them went the same city or to city close to each other and not Paris) it makes me feel a bit lonely because I want to be with them.
    I don't feel so lonely though because I know that I have them, and whenever I see them again, it feels like we never parted ways in the first place.

• I'm hapy you get to see them

• I really hope so... I hope I find people as kind and sweet as yourself.

• Thank youu ^^ where are you from?

• I didn't move anywhere, in fact I've lived within a three mile radius of the same neighborhood for the last 9 years, but some of my friends went to college, so I only see them occasionally, if ever, others who stayed here have wasted away in apathy and drugs (Xanies, H..) so I had to cut them out of my life, then in 2015 my best friend for over 5 years and I had a falling out after drifting apart, and in 2016 my boyfriend and I broke up. So somehow, I've found myself alone, but not lonely, in fact as an introvert it's been really nice, but that may just be where I'm from.

I'm sorry that you feel lonely, though I do think that it's a very normal and healthy emotion to have, being the social creatures we are, and after having made so many changes in such a short time you are bound to feel disoriented, esp in new environment without a ready made support network nearby, but these are all temporary adjustments. I think that maintaining a kinship with someone online is a great idea.

Maybe you should start by listing some of your interests.
    Personally, I love to talk about mysterious subjects, such as unknown, or unacknowledged areas, all types of art and music, I love to write, I really want to learn as much about the tech world as I can, science, celebrity tea, homeopathy, anything pop culture related, food/cooking, philosophy/religion, languages (right now I'm learning Spanish) I love movies but I wouldn't call myself a movie buff just yet, and learning anything new really.

What about you?

• Oh man, I've moved dozens of times with my mom. And 11 different schools! A few countries. Lmao. Don't worry though, think of it this way, I'm probably the only girl at my university who knows someone from lots of different cool places all over the world! Try to compliment someone, it can sometimes start a little conversation and you can easily talk about the big move, differences etc. You'll be surprised how interested people are to know about all he changes and things :)

• I know that feeling and it really sucks. Even you are alone, you wouldn't feel lonely, when you live in your country or house. But after changing your life rapidly, when you have time to rest, you feel really lonely

• broken.. I left coz of heart break and a family that didn't respect me as their own...

• Well, it's gonna end somehow. You also know that :) Time goes slowly at the moment but when u turn back, you say to yourself "how manny years have left, but I feel like as if all of'em happened yesterday"

• Sort of yeah...

• Awh hope things get better man

What Guys Said 3

• You have no idea

• the goal here is to make pen palls and just meet like minded people

• You don't wanna make friends with the people on gag... 95% of the site are cocksuckers

• lol yikes...

• Not really.

• yep.