My ex boyfriend broke up with me 5 months ago and has been showing mixed signals to me since then what does it all mean?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me because we kept fighting and we both hurt each other a lot. He keeps staring at me and always seems to be doing things when I'm around that's meant to impress or he's just doing it for fun. I don't know if he still has feelings for me but we had a very close relationship. His body language tells me he likes me and even my friends think so but when they ask him if he has feelings for me he denies it. A week ago he came and hugged me in front of my friends and since then he's pretty much ignored me yet he's always still bumping into me at school and always hanging around where I am or usual am. What does it all mean I'm so confused someone please help me.

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Blow him off and find someone else. It'll never work and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the guy, from what I've seen countless friends go through and my own personal experience, it usually doesn't work out for the better after a breakup. You guys broke up for a reason, and it's easy to forget it when you're not in that crazy relationship anymore.