My ex contacted me during the no contact time, what does that mean?

So my ex and I didn't end well and I initiated the no contact rule about 5 or 6 days ago and I blocked his number. Yesterday over snapchat, my ex's roommate messaged me on snapchat asking if i could help my ex study. I said i couldn't, and he said ok and that my ex wanted me to text him back. (Stupidly enough) I unblocked his number to see what he wanted, and he was upset cause he was gonna fail an exam and the only reason he did good in school was because of me. We had a little bit of a normal convo after that and then i stopped answering. A few hours later he texted me again saying he was for sure going to fail his exam, and then we talked for a little bit more and I stopped responding once again. Why do you think he did this?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Don't blame him for contacting you. You're the one that unblocked his number. Just block him again and don't talk if you don't want to talk.

What Girls Said 1

• nothing, just move on