Do you ever watch your ex on WhatsApp?

My friend broke up with his girlfriend. And the strange thing is he watches her go off and online on WhatsApp. I don't understand because he dumped her. But the weird thing I noticed I think she is doing the same.

I'm a little worried about him its not normal behavior. Its a bit creepy if I'm honest.

Have you broken up with someone or been dumped and watched their online movements? Why do you do it?

• Yes I've done it, I just like seeing them be online
    38%(5)29%(6)Vote12%(1)
  • Never done it, its weird
    46%(6)48%(10)Vote50%(4)
  • Other
    16%(2)23%(5)Vote38%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• iv done it.. it hurts like hell though. blocking is all I could do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not creepy , however it's not "healthy" either.
    I think he may be still may want to talk to her but obviously won't because of whatever reasons he broke up with her for.

It will take time to completely move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Broken up but clearly not over her lol, it's not something i've ever thought about tbh.

• I was just a bit worried. He is with me most days and he just sits there going on and off her profile. I don't know how to help him. I've never done it either so I don't know how to help him.

• You should tell him that you notice him stalking her profile and that he should stop. Perhaps it will shame him into stopping or at least talk to you about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao nope. I get rid of them on all social media like boy bye.

• Lmao noooo that's weird.

• The only creepy one here is you. Fricken stalker.

• How am I the stalker? If he sits beside me everyday watching her WhatsApp its hard not to notice you idiot.

• Omg I ttly read the question wrong. Sorry :/ anyway this sounds like normal 'post break up' behavior.