How should I get over this break up?

I really don't know what to do here. This guy broke up with me and I still can't get him off my mind. It's been almost 3 months. But, the thing is he made me believe he cared. He told me he really liked me and he saw this going somewhere. He was ALWAYS texting me asking me how my day was. Then all of a sudden he's like I don't have time for this anymore. I really want to send him a message and get somethings off my chest. Just to tell him how much he hurt me. And call him out on his lies. (I don't expect to get him back) I just want to get something's off my chest. And I've tried the whole writing it down and keeping it throwing it away and doing it over again. I just want to message him. What should I do?

I guess what hurt me the most. Was that he just kept doing the sweetest things. Texts me when he first woke up. If he didn't hear from me he was always checking in on me. Then one day he's like I don't have time for this. So we should just end the relationship now. (I didn't say much at all because it caught me off guard.) so now that I've had time to think I really want to get it off my chest... I don't want to say anything mean. I'm not a mean person. I just want him to know he hurt me.
I feel like I might should just send it... before it drives me crazy! But, I would like to know what a few more people think:)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I know your hurt, I have been there before. What I have learned is that there is nothing you can say after a breakup to make you feel better and neither should you want to say something after someone after they broke your heart. I want you to know you are worth so so much! It may be a while before you move on but that's up to you when you begin to forget and move on. Its going to be okay, things will be better for you. Just be strong, and look forward for something better to come into your life :)

• Yeah'! It does suck! I thought I was doing better... but, for some reason. It's like relapsed and I can't stop thinking about him. 🙁

• Hang in there! It took me almost 4 months to feel myself again after a breakup. Do some things you enjoy and hang out with your close girlfriends! Having fun and enjoying life can help you forget about the negativity in your life

• Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, he's some guy, if he just easily tossed you away like that. The least he could have done was explain why he left. It's scary isn't it, the way people are. First they tell you they want you and need you and the next minute you're left with doubt and uncertainty. Should you text him? My opinion, yes. Just ask him why he did what he did. Don't stress about it though. If he answers, good. It's nice to know that he actually responded. If he doesn't, simply walk away. But my BIGGEST piece of advice that I can give to you is DON'T go back. Someone that threw you away that easily is someone that would do the same.

• I really want to send something I just don't want to say too much or sound stupid...

• Like I said, don't over think it. Write whatever comes to your mind first. Goodluck!

• Ok. Thank you! :) yeah! I tend to over think things. 😬

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him. Then leave him be. He said, he doesn't have time for you so you don't have time for a guy that will end up regretting the decision he made. I bet you're wonderful and you definitely deserve a better guy then that. I understand its hard dealing with a breakup and you may think there are no others guts better then him but there are you just have to find the right ones.

• I keep going and forth on if I should message him. I really just think I should do it. I just don't want to sounds style say too much.

• "Just Do It" - Shia Lebouf

• What you're wanting to do is the classic female tactic called a guilt trip. Those only work on guys that have a conscience. He doesn't care so it'll do you no good

• I don't want it to be considered as a guilt trip. I just want him to know what he did. And how it made me feel. Honestly I just want to get it off my chest. That's it.

• If it doesn't have an effect on him. Ok. So. Be it. I don't want him back. I just want him to know what he did. And I hope it might help get the weight off my chest.

• Just don't expect anything

• The guy sounds like a fiend..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!