Is my ex just asking me out for a drink to get sex? What do I do?

I told him that I don't want to go to his, because we're not together and I didn't want to involve feelings again by staying at his.

Now he wants to go for a drink. Shall I say yes, and suggest somewhere not near his, so it's not about sex?

He says we got along and he misses that. He just loves cuddling me. But if he wants to be together, he can meet me for drinks away from his area, isn't that reasonable? We slept together once after we broke up, and I sort of told him it was a bad idea.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be clear: he might like cuddling, but his REAL interest in you is sexual (and possibly romantic/dating/relationship). He does NOT want to be "just friends" with you, and so it can never BE "just friends" because he will always have other motivations.

If you're okay with that, fine, but if not, then you need to make a clean, complete break from him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Your idea is better. He will try again soon though.

What Guys Said 1

• He seems to want a friend with benefits. It's totally a bad idea. Tell him your only contact will be over the phone or no contact at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Stay away. That sounds sketchy as fuck.