Shall you do nc more than once? (to get him back)?

yes i know nc if for healing but in the case of getting him back should you do it more than once? i completed 30 days and he contacted me but should i try ignoring him again to make him want me back. you may need more info on our relationship, but please no sarcastic comments.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• NC purpose is for helping you move on. It's not for punishing someone passive aggressively so they would know not to take you for granted and want to hook up with you again.

You don't start and stop NC. You do NC consistently and constantly. A proper NC happens once and that's it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you completed the NC and he contacted you that is a great sign if you want to have your ex back. It is okay if he contacts you first (as long as the contact is positive and not negative). By contacting you it shows he is interested in you still and that is a good sign that you may be able to reconcile. I see no reason to need to repeat at all :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• For me, if someone does no contact I would be fine with it, because that means the relationship is over and I can move on. Either discuss and try to solve your problems or move on. Playing those kinds of emotional games only further damages the relationship.

• Yeah always continue no contact. Ignore him.

• Just move on

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!