What should I do here?

My boyfriend dumped me a few weeks ago. we haven't spoken at all since the break up. Prior to the break up i had bought his son somethings for his bday which is at the end of the month. Would it inappropriate to send his son the gifts at this point? Because also , as far as i know his son doesn't even know that we split. His dad has told him im working a lot these days. His son will be 8 .

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really your call. It wasn't his son's fault that you two broke up and you two got along then why not give it to him. But I can also see you returning it to the store. You are not together anymore, won't be invited to his son party and he doesn't even know you got something for him.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• no need to give gifts anymore. you can also make me friend here

What Girls Said 3

• I would just put it out there that you have a gift for his son that you bought earlier so you can drop it off or he can pick it up etc.

• Return the gift to the store.

• As far as you know... For all you know, the son now knows.

• No he doesn't know. We have a mutual friend and the boy does not know. My ex flat out told the friend his son doesn't know. Why I don't know