Ex deleted me... stung a lot more than I thought it would?

So my ex and I broke up a few months ago. We’ve officially been no contact for a month now. A month ago he reached out to me and was like old times. I waited over a week to reach out to him and he just completely ignored me. We haven’t talked since. I made sure to block his texts and phone calls. For those of you who don’t have Snapchat you post something, it appears on your timeline as a thumbnail, people view it, and it shows you who has viewed your snaps.

Ok so on Snapchat I never looked at his snaps during our break up. He other hand did a lot, but eventually that came to a stop. The last time he looked was the last time he made contact. I saw that he posted something the day before Halloween (didn’t open it and look though). The next day was my friend’s birthday and I went out and posted things, then I was out with my friends the next day and posted things for Halloween (us out and dressed up), and then lastly on Sunday for my friend’s birthday lunch. After that I hadn’t posted anything for another 3 or 4 days (just the pretty foliage of that day). A lot of people post every day so I really don’t snap a lot.

Last week something told me to just go check. Lo and behold he deleted me, so he clearly did it between within that week time frame that I just mentioned above. He didn't delete my friend though. Although she hasn't used Snapchat in a few months so I just chalked it up to him forgetting about her...

I've been going out and trying to keep my mind off things and I know it’s social media but him deleting me stung A LOT. Like he just doesn’t care or that I annoy him. I don’t know how to explain it. I’m also just confused because I never looked at his stuff…

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He had to delete you to move on. No contact is no contact. it is no social media, no texting, no phone calls, no anything. I am not sure the circumstance of your breakup, but I lost a relationship that was over 5 years old, and we have been in no contact once that lasted 6 months, and this time it has been since march and it is final. The only thing with mine is that on Face Book he de-friended me, but won't block me. I assume it is because he still likes to creep my page as it is open to the public... but just remember that in order to move on, it is best we don't look in any manner. Best of luck

• He's moved on

• I think he moved on he would've left her as a friend, especially if things didn't end badly..

Seeing you on his Snapchat hurts him. He doesn't want to see what looks like you moving on. He still cares.