Ex says sex is the only way to get him back. Should I do it?

We broke up several months ago because we had sex once about 1.5 years into the relationship before my parents found out and forced me to breakup because I broke the promise of saving myself for marriage. My boyfriend also pressured me after a year passed and no sex was happening so I gave in out of curiousity and fear I'd lose him. That didn't make a difference in the end.
I've been talking to my ex and asked him if there's a chance we could get back together and he said yes under the condition that I have sex with him today or tomorrow. This makes me really nervous and I'm not sure if I should follow through with it. Help?

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationship are more than just sex, though sex is important. Why do you like this man? What draws you to him? What do you have in common? If sex is all you have that's all you'll never have and it will never be enough. You're of the age where you need to start making your own decisions; YOU are the only one who can live your life. You will be the one responsible for how it turns out. I wouldn't rush into anything you're not comfortable with; you have your whole life ahead of you; Please don't make a rash decision you may regret the rest of your life.

• I told him how obvious it is that he just wants sex from me, but he keeps denying it

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not go against your own values for someone else's pleasure. Chances are he just wants sex and will leave you anyway. Someone who totally cared would not put that condition on you. Walk away from toxic relationships

What Guys Said 16

• no you do not get back together under this condition

that's absurd

• Today or tomorrow? That doesn't seem right. How do you know he won't dump you again after? And isn't just looking for a last fun ride?

One thing would be asking for regular sex in the relationship, and that's understandable, but just like this out of nowhere? Doesn't seem right.

Follow your instincts here.

• No, don't do it under those conditions. That's a trap.
    He'll bang you, then not go through with it.

• Shouldn't even be a question.
    Just no.

• He obviously really wants sex and wants it in his relationship and you don't sooo if you won't give out and he won't wait then both of you should just move on.

• He was way more patient than he needed to be. Women who won't put out for whatever reason are as useless as tits on a boar hog !

• Dosent seem like he respects your bounderis. so i would say no

• No, you shouldn't. This guy sounds like a dick if he says sex will get him back. That's pathetic.

• Wow, he's smart.

• You should have sex. He was more than patient.

• No. If that's what he told you then he's not worth it.

• The title says it all, fuck no don't do it. Anyone who gives you an ultimatum is not worth it.

• stop it

• How many times did you have sex with your other boy friends?

• He is going to use you. It's not an honest response. So, no...

• follow through

• Yes. There is no other option.

What Girls Said 14

• NO don't do that. You should only when you won't to not someone trying to manipulate you into doing that. You should find someone who will treat you better and respect your values.

• noooooooooo. You should dfinitely not do this.

What you should do is give him a good mind fuck just like he's giving you.

• --------------________-------------

• Nope. You're more than a vagina, and it's a package deal.
    He's just after some lovin'

• no you shouldn't he doesn't want u but to have sex

• Is this a serious question? Nooo!!

• Ummm, please don't. I used to have a boyfriend who forced me to have sex with him EVERY TIME we ended up alone (he always visited me at my house which all of my brothers live in). Of course, I ended up breaking up with him. I just don't like the idea that you need to have sex with him so you guys can get back together.

• This is his gain and your loss. No means no.

• Manipulation at its peak. No.

• Absolutely not, don't have sex with him, he is just using you.

• Don't do it! I done it with a guy in similar circumstances than your own and the guilt and regret filled me up and I went into a severe depression! He's using your for your body and I suggest you move on!! Please girl I'm serious

• He's not worth it, he's making a deal to have him back, wtf?

• Run girl run!! Don't do it!! NO ONE has the right to give you an ultimatum like that.

• Nope, he wanted you for sex. He used you, that's why your parents forced you to break up.