Can I get my ex back?

I dated him for 2 years he broke up with me I think as my friends would say for sex with a different girl that he's now dating because I wasn't ready to have sex so he dumped me over text and we haven't spoken in a year.

• Yeah
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

42

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not good idea to try getting back with your ex.
    getting back with ex mean disrespect and temporary sexual relationship.
    move on... you deserve better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say yeah or either no because if he has a girlfriend now and she is having sex with him all the time I think he will just enjoy it and forget about the rest of the world. But let me tell you something, if he has really loved you he wouldn't dump you because you werent ready to have sex with him which means he was there just for sex that is all. I would say move on and find someone who gonna love you.

What Guys Said 1

• You can do anything!

What Girls Said 3

• He dumped you over TEXT because you weren't ready to have sex? Wow what a keeper. Girl you need to forget that wanker and find a guy who respects your choices and is willing to wait for you xx

• you can but it seems like all he wanted was sex so it's not worth it

• Y DO Y U WANT HIM BACK!!!

• Because we dated for 2 years and I can't get over him and keep reminiscing on the memory's as we spent almost everyday together how does he not miss me he hasn't tried to contact me in almost a year not at all after he broke up over text all I get is the slightest bit of eye contact when I see him

• I don't think you deserve to be with someone like that. If he broke up with you over text because he wanted something that you weren't ready for, it doesn't seem like he really cared.