My girlfriend is partying too much, what should I do?

She is partying like 2 days a week, usually coming home very late in the morning. She has been with a good amounts of guys so far in her life even though she says her past doesn't matter.. She says That she is partying to have fun with her girls and I said fair enough, but why do you have to drink and dance around guys? I catched her writing with an ex boyfriend sending winky faces, I caught her writing with an ex flirt, I caught her touching a guy on the thigh in town, i caught her drinking Wine with two guys late at Night (not friends just randoms) and she didn't want me to know, i caught her flirt with 3 guys on the dancefloor... On top on top of that she says im too controlling when I tell her to party less. And she is asking for more time "alone" Her past isn't good She had Threathened with breakups 3 times because i argue with her about all this, i was in town drinking with her and she touched a guy to make me "jealous". What should i do, can i trust someone like this?

I just feel like she doesn't care about my opinions on anything.
And she is gradually getting less and less loving and caring towards me..
She tells me I'm paranoid but I don't think that is the case

418

Most Helpful Girl

• This isn't going anywhere. End it! She's clearly not a good match for you, or she's using you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, it's like I'm hearing my past self right now. Take it from someone who has been in the same exact situation you've been in. Dump her... right now... go do it.

You will never be able to trust this girl. She couldn't tell you she was hanging out with other guys, she's threatened to break up with you for bringing it up. She's a control freak and manipulating you.

What she is doing, is using you as a backup plan. She's going to flirt and talk to plenty of other guys until she finds the one she wants. She's using you as a fallback until that time. As soon as she finds the right guy, she'll break up with you.

Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. If you can't trust her, don't be with her.

Save yourself the pain and let her go. It'll be hard but trust me, you'll be glad you did. When you do break up with her, go out and start partying yourself. Meet new women and have fun. Enjoy yourself and find someone who's worth your time.

Oh by the way, if you break up with her, she'll probably get really pissed off so definitely make sure you got your shit out of her place before you do. Be warned though, she'll be calling you back in a few week - I guarantee it. Ignore her.

tl;dr - grab your balls, be a man and drop her for someone who you can trust and is worth your time.

What Girls Said 3

• If I were you, I wouldn't trust her. Sorry if my answer seems mean or something, but that's what I think.

• Agreed, dump her and find someone new. There are girls out there who aren't attention whores wanting to see how many guys hit on them at the club.

• Ok then you go parties too, to make the situation equal

• end the relationship! she playing you around hun

• Yep, this girl is way too manipulative. I've dated a girl who would use that, "you're too controlling/insecure/jealous" card when it wasn't true.

What Guys Said 17

• She's looking for a cool, fun, carefree guy but doesn't want to issue of them being an irresponsible pig.

The problem is while she is not happy with you she will slowly become less caring and more hostile with you. When things turn sour women tend to hate the guy for the littlest things. It becomes very bad.
    You are at stage one.
    If it progresses it'll get to a point where she will have an absolute careless thought on your feelings. She's hate even the good things about you.

You are not at that point and she is testing you (touch to make you jealous).
    Negative tests like that usually are sub-concious to women. You don't have to respond positively but you should really think about stuff like that before you respond.
    -If you whine to her about it then you are being submissive and she will lose respect for for.
    -If you respond aggressively then she will think you have lost control over your emotions (submissive as well).
    -If you act like you don't care then you are basically ignoring her and that special neurological spot in her brain will make her less attracted to you.

Some tests have no way to win but you have to understand that it's really up to you to choose if she is going to like you or not. She doesn't know that she's doing these things to you. It's her sub-conscious brain working on you. If like her then you should think about stuff she does and how to respond. It'll be a game changer.

• just break up with her you deserve someone better. The way i see it she's a cheater type of girlfriend dont waste your time with her she's just using you as a game. I know many type of girls like her they are the type they want every guy out there. just totally forget everything about her. Its going to be a real heartbreaking life for you with her if continue dating her. im just trying to help you as male fellow.

• Why would you date a girl like that in the first place?

• She's cheating on you.

• I don't trust women in relationships who party that often. I go to parties. No way she's not with other guys.

• I wouldn't date a party animal in the first place so I don't know

• Dude you deserve better than this! dump her! She's fucking other guys I guarantee it.

• See? This is why you shouldn't be with s women with high sexual partners or a party girl...

These girls are not at all relationship material...

You should dump her.. You deserve Better!

• Well, that's where she is getting most of the fun while obviously cheating on you. That fills the desire of romance and maybe even sex.

You're a doormat.
    Man up and dump her.

• dump her ass. She must give good head or something to be putting up with all that drama. This is why hookers on Backpage are so popular, can get the bj without the bullshit.

• DUMP HER
    SHE IS WORTHLESS RIGHT NOW

• you're just a doormat for her

• That's it bro. Pull the plug

• leave her, while you still can. she doesn't care about you

• Leave her she is acting selfishly u deserve better she will probably end up cheating on u

• If she makes you jealous then make her feel jealous too.

• Leave her as soon as possible. Its sure that she even made out with other guys when u weren't around, or maybe she even had sex with them.

Just leave her or you will be dissapointed.