Breakup !! After Years?

How can I cope with a break up with someone who I was with for almost three years ☚ī¸đŸ’” !!

Most Helpful Guy

• You just take time to yourself and keep yourself busy and occupied. Time to meet new people, make new friends, try new things, and explore different places. Go somewhere, see something, meet someone, and keep smiling and having fun, because life is an adventure!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go and spend some quality time with your girl friends. If something can take your mind off of him it's a nice girls night.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be alone

• Let me know when you got that answer. I'm running on 7yrs now. I know people were it's been 15yrs.

I have a little insight on how it can be possible though.

Apparently if you dedicate yourself on building your self value then you since you are a better person than the past, it gives you are "today is better than yesterday" attitude which gets you over it. I'm not sure if it works though.

What Girls Said 1

• Babe, I understand how you feel completely. My ex of 2 years broke up with me 3.5 months ago and till today I have yet move on. It hurts and I still miss him a hell lot.

But please believe that time will heal everything. Don't rush yourself into moving on. Let yourself grieve for as long as you need. Cry when you need to, just cry it all out but know when to stop. Seek closure by understanding what went wrong and looking at your relationship in a different perspective and MOST IMPORTANTLY, accept that it is over. You will get better honey, I'm still trying to cope but believe me time will heal everything :')

Hope for the best for you!