Should I give him a chance at my friendship?

My ex (of a long term relationship) and I broke up around 6 months ago. He's on and off with his new girlfriend and there's been a couple time where we've been back and forth. I finally cut him out and told him I'm done with him entirely. These past couple of days he's been begging to be just friends. I love this guy, I hate him and have So much anger and bitterness towards him. He's not planning on choosing me over her and he's chosen her over me a couple times... I feel like I'm answering my own question here, but I just need the extra push at this point. Help me.

• Give him a chance at friendship?
  • Let him go, remove everyone in his life from mine as well?

12
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't want to be your friend. I wants to use you to rant about in hard times with his real girlfriend or sex.

Don't waste your youth on this.

• Fuck. Him.

What Girls Said 1

• No.

He wants to try and use it to make you laugh, have you remember the "good times", and eventually take you back.

Or, he just needs an ego boost to know he can get you back when he wants.

- Either way, "let it go, let it go"