I've been dating this guy for a few months and a few weeks ago (I was feeling sad and extremely angry) I went off on him and said mean things to him. A few days later i apologized. I had been having a bad month and I had tried expressing that to him before.

He told me that it was cool so I thought we would be cool. But then I stopped hearing from him. So I kept texting him and he answers but he's not the same and he doesn't seem like he wants to see me anymore. I asked him and he said he doesn't know if he wants to see me anymore. So I wait a few days and text him again and it doesn't seem like he's over it he said he saw a crazy side to me. I tried to explain how I was feeling but it's like he doesn't care. I don't want to seem annoying and desperate and keep contacting him cause I feel like he'll hate me more.

I miss him and regret letting my emotions get to me. What should I do? Or should I just move on?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, whatever you did, if he wants to stay with you, he would with no hesitation, and you don't want a guy that can't deal with your changing emotions, everyone gets angry and sad, if he did truly love you, he would try to fix it and talk about it and stay by your side, i broke up with the love of my life 3 months ago and i can relate to you about the missing part, don't worry, it needs time, you will find a better guy that would love you for any side even the crazy part ;)

• 😊 You are right thank you. If he comes back to me I will make sure to let him know this. But I will also learn to work on how to not let my emotions get the best of me.

• Your welcome! just know that you are beautiful and someone will love you like no one else. have a nice day!

What Guys Said 1

• I think you hurt him. He may never look at you the same way. I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should move on. If his feelings are that easily hurt or he can't understand that people have bad days then he's not worth your time. I'm sorry to have to tell you that.

• He has to be the one to forgive, he may not have, make sure you are trustworthy and have learned/changed and let him know this

• you hurt him, and if he doesn't like you anymore, it's time to move on

• he's done with you