Can a couple get together after an amicable breakup?

I'll keep it short and simple.

We were a happy couple. Never fought or argued. She never dated anyone before so she went in with me inexperienced. She broke up with me because she felt that she couldn't focus on herself when I was in play, she didn't feel that she was ready, and she didn't like where it was going with the first two.

It's been a month or so since and it's getting close to Christmas season. I've been thinking about talking to her but not trying to be flirty and romantic.

I really want to get back with her because I feel that we were a good couple and we had so many good times. Should we? What should I do? What are the chances given these circumstances?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think talking to her would be a bad thing. If you see the future with her, then keep yourself fresh in her mind.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't call you broken up

• Well, when. She broke up with me, I asked her if she was breaking up with me and she said yes.