What is the meaning of heartbreak?

I dated a guy for a few months, he dumped me and I was heartbroken, I don't know why. We dated for approximately 2 months. I'm not mad at him after the breakup I'm just hurt, I felt betrayed. I had these intense aches in my chest/heart that took my breath away, it stopped aching after a month. Just wondering if a guy causes you heartbreak, were you in love? Could it be infatuation?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It is your body responding to not receiving those chemicals that your get when your with someone you are in love with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its possible that you grew attached to him. You and him both bonded and you really enjoyed that experience. And now he is gone out of your life. So yes its going to have you feeling all sorts of emotions. I been there before, so I know how you feel. Slowly start chatting with other guys online or go out. Its not going to be easy, this I can tell you. Its going to be days where you will miss him, days where you will call and text him only to not get a response or him beinf nonchalant and not show any interest in you. But after awhile you will get over him. It just doesn't go as fast as we will like.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it was love, maybe you just have a big heart and want to be in love.

• Heartbreak is a significant thing even dovpcters don't understand how the victims survive such an injury that involves a heart breaking into two

• It probably was just emotional investment.

• Because you believed in h to be a very nice guy AMD he couldn't raise to ur expectations.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!