Methods of getting over an ex?

Losing sleep over it and I couldn't stop thinking of us if I wanted to.
Usually I'd just be with someone else to get over it but I don't wanna do that this time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heartbreak is so painful. After a breakup you go through a grieving process, because you feel a sense of loss. It's understandable you'll feel lost and heartbroken , because the person you care about and envisioned a future with is no longer part of your life. You are left with an empty space in your life, and you face the daunting challenge of rebuilding a new future without them being part of it anymore

Most people keep their pain raw by feeding memories. They reminisce about what was and dwell on what could have been. The quickest way to heal is to remove all traces of the person from your life. Delete pictures and messages. Cut all means of contact , and get rid of anything of sentimental value. Then your memories will fade and your pain will ease.

People often say time heals the pain, but that's not true... it's what you do with your time that heals it. That's why no matter how difficult it is, try to keep busy and active, and your mind focused on things other than her. Distract your thoughts as soon as you start thinking about her. Your heart will heal and you will find love again.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm try keep your mind busy so you don't have time to think about them and at night time listen to music and sing along in your head and close you're eyes that's what I did hope this helped

• I've got to make a new playlist because when I hit shuffle, it'll be music she introduced me to lmao

What Guys Said 4

• Get a future ex.

• The best way i think would be to end on good terms

• At least you're not looking for a rebound this time. Just find something you really like and want to do and stay busy. Otherwise call up any of your buddies and get together, meet up, talk do something together, something all of you would want to do and like to do together.

• Vodka

• That's temporary, but too strong for me so I have to mix it with shit.
      But I'm more of a Daniels person.

• It helps when moderately drunk, daniels? Even better