Should I contact my ex?

I'm going to the club tomorrow where I met my ex. He was really fucked up, did some pretty bad stuff with cheating and drugs, but was also the most romantic person I've met in my life and I haven't had a day go by where I don't think of him/how he made me feel (weve been broken up for 2 years now.) He messaged me consistently up until about a year ago, where he finally stopped. I was thinking of messaging him or finding a sneaky way to message him saying "Meet me at this club tonight" or "Come to this club" so I can just see him again or bump into him somehow. Should i do it? I haven't contacted him because I'm trying to maintain self respect and always have tried to because he wasn't a good boyfriend back then, but I don't know what else to do because I feel like I literally can not move on or forget him and it's been years. And yes, I have tried to be with another person.

Any advice?

What Guys Said 2

• We all like the moon with a bright side and a dark side... unfortunately, you keep looking at his bright side while you forgot about the dark side (cheating and drugs).

you can be better without him... only if you focus on what you have... not what you don't have.

Good luck...

• If you want to do the most stupid thing in your life and totally fuck up your future go ahead and contact him

What Girls Said 1

• Honey, he is a EX for a reason. If he did drugs and cheats then it means he would never be the long term guy. Never be someone plan B. And if he had history of cheating then why are u trying to be his record? Go find someone better that will treat u right and doesn't carry too much problems in his life