Why would an ex boyfriend try to make your life miserable?

When he dumped you to sow his wild oats? Explain?

Most Helpful Girl

• How can someone not in your life make your life miserable? Is he stalking you? Harassing you on the internet? Trying to spread rumors in your social circle? If he's completely cut out of your life, he shouldn't be able to have any impact on your life.

• Yes his family is mad at me for some reason to the point when I see one of them and she tries to bump me.

• Ugh. He's probably telling her stuff to make him sound like the victim. Just ignore it and be above it all. If anyone one tries to confront you just say that the relationship is over and you don't want to talk about it.

• Yup sad

What Guys Said 2

• ıf ı were u ı wouldn't care it

• Because he's an emotional wreck.

What Girls Said 3

• Some people are greedy, and want everything.

They want to throw you away for something they want more, but want you to feel miserable over the fact that they chose something new over you. They can't bear the idea of you moving on, or wanting someone else; they need to feel like they are the center of all things.

... AKA Because he's a shithead. Fuck em' and cut him off.

And by fuck em' I don't mean literally.

• My ex did and when I was with him he treated me so terrible, and I broke up with him and his last words to me were: " if you break up with me no guy will never date you because you are fat and ugly " I was single for a long time after I broke up with him. I was single for 4 years because I honestly believed him but I met a guy and I'm happy. My ex found out and he is making my life miserable

• cause some exes are crazy