Blocked, yet why do I feel so miserable?

I was seeing a guy and while I really liked him, he was 3 months out of a 4 year relationship. He kept talking about his ex, talking to his ex, meeting his ex. Asking me to buy him things. I thought he was rebounding so I told him I was taking a step back and we could be friends until he sorts his head out. Less than a week later he had a random girl at my friends gig and started ghosting me. I had wanted to get back with him, but what he did wasn't nice. He keeps telling my friends about this new girl and I'm pretty sure he's said some stuff about me. So I blocked him and deleted all his numbers after telling him that what he was doing wasn't nice.
I really like him though, I obviously can't message him as I don't want to look like a pest. But I don't want him to forget me. I want him back

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I don't understand what you like about him after all you just wrote. You said he just broke up with his ex, he still sees her, still talks to her and doesn't seem to give you anything, but yet he wants you to buy him things. Doesn't sound like a good guy, don't get mad, but it sounds like you just like his looks. You can do much better, there's a lot of guys that'll treat you better and not be on the rebound, and probably even look better also.

• He was very sweet to me, but I just don't know what I did to deserve being ignored :(

• I don't think you're giving your self enough credit, you can do much better, you will find a guy that will be sweet to you, he's ignoring you to hurt you, why would you want a guy like that? I know it hurts now, but if you do get with him and he doesn't change, he can hurt you even more.

What Girls Said 1

• So, you want a guy back that was into his ex still, disregarded your feelings about that, tried to use you for material things and then who turned around and jumped on the first warm body the second you were gone - and ALSO showed her off to all of his friends whilst making zero effort to make ammends with you.

... Yeah sounds like a keeper.

Where is your self esteem? You shouldn't be sad, you should be MAD. Pissed off. That is unacceptable behavior, you don't deserve to be treated like an OPTION. Don't even THINK of getting back with this dickhead.

• I was mad, my friends were mad. I'm just so sad as I thought I was doing the right thing by giving him time to clear his head. He's still with this girl a month later but won't add her on fb as he doesn't want to hurt his ex. I wish I had of just stayed with him, but I know it was the right thing to do at that time no matter how much I liked him... and he said he liked me. I just feel a bit used up.