Ex-boyfriend says he's not dating anyone else - should I believe him?

Looks like he's flirting with another girl on Facebook - liking a bunch on her pics (no comments though). Says he doesn't remember how he knows her.

• Yes
  • No
Context: Well he's expressed interest in getting back together with me. I'm not too sure if wanna go there, but I still have feelings for him. 😒

148

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your ex so it's none of your business

Most Helpful Girl

• Men get online and will look at females pictures allday. There are many men dont just chat. They chat with the hope of hooking up with the female that they are chatting with. I know a lot of men who have girlfriend and who are married but still get online and flirt with different women. And eventually chatting leads to something more. Please dont ever believe that a man just sits and chat online with the hopes of getting nothing of it, especially if the females stays in his area. Now if she didn't stay in his area, then sure he will chat with her online but thats about it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• he may not be dating her and may be exlusive with you, but I doubt his explanation is correct.

ask him to stop liking other people for a while.

• You think the explanation is fishy then?

• yes, or... maybe he doesn't remember where he met her, but he remembers something. ask more questions but don't accuse. I remember most everyone and if he is liking a bunch of her photos then he is connecting. liking a post is something else... like agreeing with opinions.

not the end of the world, but talk...

• Flirting doesn't mean he's dating anyone

• y'all aren't together, unfortunately he can date wh opener he wishes.

• What does it matter he's not dating you

• If he's your ex because he cheated on you, no way. Think about it, how could you trust him again?

• No we ended things because we didn't want to go long distance.

• Mm... no fights involved? If it was because long distance, you could get back together

• maybe not dating but banging yes ;)

• An ex is an ex for a reason!

• huh that does not mean things couldnt be fixed.. hell me and my ex are still best friends and only broke up because we had some issues with us both knowing we couldnt have a future together because of her family situation. Things might change in future tho so who knows

• Bam so yes there is hope

• @MrAssHat
      Well that's great in this instance but in most cases when people break up it's usually over something that put too much strain in the relationship!

What Girls Said 13

• he's your ex; why do you care?

block him. change his number in your phone to "turdbucket" or "do not text". talk things through with a friend or counsellor. but the best revenge is truly not giving a shit (i know it's hard, but it can be done in time).

• Why'd you break up with him?

Think about those reasons. Don't let your mind put a "happy glow" around them.

Remember them and decide if you can deal with (whatever) the reasons were.

Wouldn't waste my time in believing him. Just cut it off now before he gets you coaxed back into "what we were".

• You two aren't together, you're not even sure if you want to be together, so why wouldn't he keep his options open?

• Stop torturing yourself by looking at things he's doing. He's your ex, and if you keep bugging him you'll only make him respect you less.

• Well he's expressed interest in getting back together with me. I'm not too sure if wanna go there, but I still have feelings for him. :(

• Ever more so, your heart is confused and broken right now, I don't think it's safe to trust it yet. You need to give yourself time to think with a clear head. Let the dust settle before you even try to make a choice. Looking at his picture and things will only cause more pollution.

• whether he's dating someone now has no bearing. If you two go on a date and decide to progress towards something serious, have the exclusive talk with him then.

• Well he is ur ex, so u should move on too.

• Really! Come on now, he's an ex for a reason! Taking your ex back is like buying all your own shit at your own garage sale.

• He is your ex he can date who he pleases.
    I understand you still have feelings for him
    but stop lurking at his page for your won health.

• no sounds like a trap

• Lol you believe him?
    My ex was was the same and then I snooped & found him on sites talking to other girls so fuck that.

• He is your ex. Why does it matter?

• Why do you care? He's an ex. Lol.

• Why should you care?

• Well he's expressed interest in getting back together with me. I'm not too sure if wanna go there, but I still have feelings for him. 😒