Wanting to get back with toxic ex?

It's been about 8 months since me and my ex broke up because I had to move back home. It wasn't a bad break up, we were both wanting to see each other again but with me moving it would be difficult. We tried to maintain a friendship but it got worse and worse. I was the one that broke up with her yet I was the one that couldn't move on. Still to this day i think about her. When we first started talking she was always a bitch to me but I just didn't worry about it, and while trying to maintain our friendship she was constantly toxic to me. She told me to never contact her then call me 2 days later crying, then stopped talking to me again a few days later. Everyone that I've talked to for advice has told me to forget about her and move on, but 8 months down the road and I still find myself missing her. I don't know what to do.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• no, right now you're healing and if you get back with her it will not only take even LONGER to heal you will take out more emotional baggage than you went in with. find someone who is truly worth spending your time on :-) good luck! and please don't get associate with toxic people!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not worth it mate! The same old problems the two of you have had in your relationship will continue to resurface in a vicious cycle!

For your own sanity move on and start a new chapter in your life without her!

What Girls Said 2

• You need 2 things. Common sense & confidence

• do you still love her and want her back

• I havnt talked to her in a long time but yeah I'd like to see us be back together.

What Guys Said 1

• i will tell you 98 percent you will waste your time and be emotionally more damaged if you do get back with her. lifes not a rehearsal, she already made statements with her actions