I want to get back with my ex, what do I do?

I've been chasing this girl for over a year. We've been good friends before we dated and everyone in our friend group knew I had a thing for her. I asked her out and she said yes. One thing led to another and then we were dating. We were happy.

Now, her and I haven't dated a lot of people before this. I have had small relationships with other girls but nothing as big as this but she, on the other hand, this was her very first relationship (It's not that she never was hit on or liked a guy, it's just that she never wanted a relationship until I came into the picture). She liked the fact that I was persistent. She rejected me the first time I asked her out, but I didn't give up. Anyhow, I figured we'd make a lot of mistakes.

Turns out, I did make a big mistake. I told her I loved her one month into the relationship. She drove home without saying it back. Then she ended up calling me in the middle of the night crying about how she feels this is going way too fast. I told her it was a mistake and I didn't mean it like that. 5 days later we broke up.

Within those 4 of those 5 days, she was fine. But the day before the break up, she was very quiet and tried to distance herself from me.

When she broke up with me, she said she felt it was going way too fast and that she just wasn't ready for this relationship. She told me she still liked me but she's trying to get over that fact by telling herself we won't work out. I agreed and then we both gave ourselves space.

It's hard to get over someone who you see everyday and everything you do reminds you of her. Hell, she even hangs out with my friends (we have the same friends). Every weekend I see her and it's hard to pretend like nothing happened. I actually had to disconnect myself from the group to try to get over her.

It's been 2 months and we talk casually but nothing special. Turns out, I still have feelings for her. I have changed and I really want a second chance. Please give me some advice.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• just text her

• Ask her out again maybe?