How should a husband feel wen he finds out that his jst married wife had numerous sexual partners n lied about it b4 marraige whereas he was a virgin?

How should he deal with this fact that all his effort to wait for the ri8 person went in vain. N what should the wife try to do?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is a relationship starting based on a lie. I like the word annulment for that! At least be honest. Let the person make the choice to be with you or not. But on the other side of that is what is in the past , should stay there, so best of luck with that one!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not one to throw divorce right away. But, she lied which makes you wonder what else she lied about. And if she lied about important stuff, how could you trust everything else she said? And what's a marriage or any relationship without trust? Yet, divorce sucks ass for dudes. It's a tough call for him.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• She probably cheated and will cheat in the future... what else is she gonna lie about?
    It sucks, but better be preparing the divorce papers. It's not about how many people she slept with, it's the lying.

• It is so bad to start your marriage that way. Not that she had other partners, but the fact that she was dishonest to you. I don't think I could get over that.

• Betrayed, disgusted, and in need of a lawer. Better divorce while there are no kids around.

• I would ask myself 3 questions.
    1. Does she love me?
    2. Is she faithful to me ever since we started dating and got married?
    3. Am I really going to throw away all our hard work over something like this?