How would you react if you saw your ex and she/he was more gorgeous/handsome and interesting than before? Like if they changed a lot for the good?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly wouldn't care. They're an ex for a reason. No matter what they looked like now, versus then, it wouldn't change why we were incompatible.

I've never had a relationship end because of looks, so even if their looks improved, it wouldn't make any difference.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had a dollar every time a an ex/guy I was seeing talked to me years later and said to me that they "made a mistake" I'd have... like 5-6 bucks.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• happened to me with my ex wife haha.. she was a fox when i met her and then let herself go and after divorce she went back to being a fox... i told her i wouldn't have left her ass if she could have just kept her shit together lol

1|0
    0|0
  • most people would regret breaking up with him or her

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprised and annoyed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The fact they became more attract wouldn't mean anything. Plus, they're all around late 20's and early 30's... So I really doubt they'd improve with looks.

Every single ex has tried to come back. Don't waste my time with telling me you've changed, don't care.

0|0
    0|0