Have you ever been contacted by an ex? Why?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I've never been in a relationship. But if I ever had exes I'd probably drop all communications and contact with them forever instead of ever trying to re-establish contact with them, because it would help with moving forward and letting go of them. Otherwise I'd always dwell on them and never be fully over them and always be unhappy, jealous or angry over someone that I lost and unwilling to accept reality for what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, my first boyfriend who I was infatuated with tried to get in contact two years later.

At first it was to be friends then he told me that if I get bored of my current boyfriend he doesn't mind if I use him as a sex toy to cheat on my boyfriend.

I obviously told him to get lost. That definitely made me question why the hell I even liked him. Definitely a fuck boy.

What Guys Said 4

• Still waiting for mine to come back. Probably never will with my luck.

• She won't. Move on. Find new girls. Meet people. Challenge yourself. Be successful.

• Every time you are contacted by an ex, 99.9% of the time they want one of 4 things.

Sex (mostly men)
    Emotional Validation (women)
    Money (mostly women)
    Schadenfreudery (both)

• Yeah. Me ex called me, feeling depressed and probably wanting to know if I was banging other girls. Which I was, after she dumped me. We had a good talk, and now I think she's trying to move on but in way that spells revenge to a good degree. Or maybe not. Don't know anymore, but right now, she could fuck off for all I care.

• She walked up to me to ask me if I wanted her back. Six times.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, all of them. Some wanted to be friends and some to get back together. It's ironically funny because all of them were the dumpers.

• Mine told me that the only thing he regrets is giving me up. That was a year ago and I still don't know why 😔

• Yes, from my ex of 3 months now, he reached out to me twice. He asked how I was doing and the second time he made a joke andir we laughed. He knows I want him back and I think he wants me back too. But not sure.

• he just missed me and wanted to know how i was doing.. we were together for several years and had a stronger bond..