I'm not over him but is there a possible chance he still likes me?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me about me and it's still hurting inside. The last thing he said to me was, "I don't have a thing for sluts " . That was 4 weeks ago and he never contacted me , blocked me on Skype ,(only way to communicate with each other we go separate schools ) . Never once called and just "moved" on 1 day later. How he just move so quickly. He has proven to me that he loved me and even said it to me multiple times. Did he actually love me if he just moved on so quickly? I am trying to give some space and not be so needy. But it hurts that he moved on so quickly. I don't know why even asking this if he isn't even talking to him.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• You don't know if he moved on, he's just got more control than you over not contacting you. You who ever makes the first attempt to contact the other person first, loses. It's always about who can hold out longer. Who made the last attempt at contact? I'm assuming it was you, since you think he's already over you.

• He never loved you and it's over permanently and completely and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Get over it and move on

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt he still has feelings for you but he called you a slut! Have some standards and move on!