How do you move on from a failed 8 year relationship?

Its been 3 months since my ex of 8 years left me... I have been through all the emotional states and Im still feeling like I did something wrong... Does it get better?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 8 years? Wow you're gonna have to wait at least about a year to feel better. You just dint go through all the stages at once unless you didn't love her at all anymore and your relationship was toxic. I was in a 5 year relationship and it took me about a year abd a half to get better. And its been 2 years and i still think about her more than what i should. Good luck man! Live your life and do what you love doing your passion and everything you love doing and you will get better slowly!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, you'll get over it. Give it another month max and start dating again. There are a gazillion women out there. Take a few of them out and you'll see that everything is just fine.

• You remind yourself that you are going to die in a few years, and you surround yourself with beautiful women and people that appreciate and lift you up. Then you work on yourself and your passion, striving to be the best, and to offer the world your gifts. Eventually, you bond with one or more women, and with the knowledge you gained from the past, you offer them protection, wealth and fun in exchange for their feminine energy. You leave yourself and the people around you, better than you found them.