girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me and I want her back. Am I dumb?

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me 2 months ago and im still struggling with it. At first she just wanted time and said she could still see a future with me. She tired being friends with me but all I did was ask for her back. I keep doing all the stupid mistakes of begging for her back and I know it's wrong but It feels like I can't stop. Now she ignores me she says im still her best friends but she needs space and that she doesn't want to be togeter and that the way I have been has made her think we never can be. I know I need to stop talking to her Im just having such a hard time. We had such a great time together and she has been the only woman I've dated that just felt right. I feel like I lost a part of me and Im having a hard time accepting that those feelings are just gone or if she's just saying it for space.

What Girls Said 2

• awww no you are not dumb, you are simple just having a hard time with the break up. You are still very much in love with her. Breaks ups are never easy, if she really loved you she wouldn't have thrown 3 years away so easily. You just need time to get to yourself to get over and to let your heart heal. You need to distance yourself from her, stop talking to her and all contact with her as well. Give yourself some space and do what you need to do to get over it, cry about it, talk to a friend about it, listen to cheesy break up songs. Think of it this way, God removes certain people out our lives for a reason, its not to hurt you but to improve you cause what God takes away He always in returns give us something better than what we had before. That means there is going to be a girl who will be so freaking madly in love with you, you won't even remember your ex. The only space or "breaks" I believe in is breaking up, if you need time to figure out if you want to be with me or not then you obviously don't want me that much, in that case to the left to the left get your shit and bounce out. Don't waste your time on here any longer, move on from her, let yourself heal and start becoming your own better half again.

• Not dumb, just broken hearted. It's sweet. Give her some space to miss you. You never know what the future holds

What Guys Said 1

• Broken-hearted... been there and done that.
    Solution? Go out with your friends and find another girl that you like. Move on. If you don't want that solution, do things that keeps you distracted and occupied. That will make you think less about her and possibly stop forever.