Would you break up with him?

So randomly yesterday my boyfriend brought up that I'm weak and can't take anything without wanting to cry. I tried to stand up for myself and he asked "what do you think about yourself then?" I told him I never saw myself like that until he pointed it out, so he said "well how are you strong then?" Eventually he kept being mean and eventually said he'd have to break up with me if I didn't stop being so negative and said "it's really ducking hard to love you for who you really are". He aslo brought up that he doesn't like to give me oral because it reminds him of the scent of his dick, yet he always wants a bj. This came out of nowhere and he's never treated that way but I don't know what to do. I told him that he can't treat me that way but he kept saying I treat him bad.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to be with someone thatsabusive. That's not normal for guys to say that to their women, that's considered verbal abuse, it'll destroy you self esteem and self image, it will damage you internally and emotionally and nobody deserves that. Don't put up with it, because people that do that to others have no self respect for themselves either. He's a piece of shit and is trying to make you go down to his level to make himself feel better. Move on, you'll find someone much better than that, that will not verbally abuse you or abuse you in any other way. There are good men out there, but you can't find them if you're stuck with this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with him. He sounds like a TOTAL ass hole. Who the hell does something like that to someone they love. That sounds like manipulation to me. If he loved you, he would have sat down with you and talked to you about things that he doesn't like about you. He would also try his best to help you out and better yourself. That's what a good boyfriend would do.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Then why stay in a relationship where u are not happy? Break up with him. That love isn't the only equation to a healthy relationship.

• yes!!! you didn't need to be with someone who doesn't support you and love you for who you are

• Hope his new girlfriend loves him more then you do!

• What is your reasoning?

• Oh I thought you meant that everything was my fault and he should do better.

• He's mean