Does this girl like me or is she unsure?

She's my ex and we broke because of reasons. We started talking about a month ago and these past few days at school we would hangout she invited me over to her and we talked about why we broke up there and sometimes at school. We flirt a lot I always bring her mood back up at her house we even took a nap together on her bed. Apparently I'm competing with another guy but yesterday I told her my true feelings that I want her because this guy asked her to this thing we have where I live but she wanted me to ask her and she was mad I didn't. As I told her my feelings I said we should go together and she said she would but can't because of the other guy. She said she needs time to think. Does that mean she needs time or just doesn't like me?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly I'd just drop her, I'm not gonna be a guy that she "settles" for. She either likes you, or she doesn't.

• She said she doesn't trust that I'll break up with her again that's why the situation is like this

• No, this isn't why the situation is like this. The situation is like this because she found another guy, and is thinking of keeping you as a side-guy, or if you're gonna be of more value than him. In all cases, looks like she already moved on. Time for you to move on too, with your dignity.

• She's probably weighing the pros and cons of you two, then she'll make her decision, or probably trying to figure out how to tell the one guy that she doesn't go out it her reason for going with him.

• Do you think that's really the reason why?

• I think it is in my opinion. Hopefully she picks you, but it's solely on her to make that decision.