Please Help!! What does she mean? Is there a chance?

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me a few months back. I begged the whole time which I know I shouldn't but I can't seem to stop. she's asked me for space and says she still wants me in her life but right now she doesn't want to talk. I feel empty inside like I lost a part of me I have a hard time eating and sleeping, I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick. I feel like I put on a happy face but inside im broken. I asked her if she ever sees us together again and to be straight and to the point because I really just need to know. All she says is "I dont know the future, but right now I dont think so." I feel like that is a yes and a no at the same time. Is there still a chance? Maybe I pushed too much, I just feel like she is blinded by the anger of me talking to her that she refuses to feel anything more than that. I just want my best friend back, I was going to ask her to marry me, I've never felt so much love for a person before in my life, its hard to keep that bottled up.

• Give up she's gone.
    83%(5)86%(6)Vote100%(1)
  • Hold out, give it time!
    17%(1)14%(1)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry for the pain you're going through :'( . I know how it feels to be rejected by someone you love. But from what you've said, I think she's gone. Not because of what you did after she broke up with you; but I think to end a 3 year relationship she must have thought it through pretty thoroughly and been serious.

I know it's no use to you to hear that you'll heal with time right now, because it hurts now, you need to feel better now :( . But it's all anyone can really say :( . You won't feel this way forever, and you will love and be loved again.

Try and take care of yourself, I know it's hard. Vent online some more or write down how you feel. Hopefully you have people irl who will listen to you and support you and give you hugs too. <3

• Yeah I see what you mean. It just came as a surprise becasue we took a really nice vacation right before and even after for a while she said she still loved me and wanted it to work but wanted space. I've been talking to friends and working out a lot and getting help with a counselor. Thanks for your comment :)

• That is good news that you have that support system there for you <3 . Keep letting them help, and take all the time you need to grieve the relationship. Love to you man <3

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Stop pushing her! Every time you do it crushes that chance

• I know I need to stop its just hard. Im really close to her family and they always tell me that they want me around. Do you think part of her still wants it to work or its completely over? We didn't end on bad terms we were just bickering a lot because of work and school and not being able to see each other as much.

• Just because her family do doesn't mean she does... course it's hard but your ruining your own chances here. For now it's completely over and you need to accept that as maybe once things settled she'l come to you. But at the moment your forcing yourself on her which isn't solving anything. I mean even she said not right now there isn't a chance which you still took as a yes...

• I just dont know how to let go. I feel so lost. I just feel so stressed and unhappy all the time. Thanks for your help. :)

What Guys Said 0