Guys help!!! What kind of guy goes window shopping for rings, furniture, and bedding with you to find out what you like and thenthey endup breakingup?

With you*

Guys comment please!!!
Guy's you're opinions please!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like to go window shopping and usually girls like to look at that stuff so I would definitely see myself doing that. it's not an agile thing. he went window shopping with you and at some point after decided to break up with you

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to make sense of every asshole like thing a guy does. You're better off letting this one go, for peace of mind sake.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol savage guys.

But what reason did he give you when you broke up?

• He just wasn't ready to get married and stuff I think

• Not a real man would do that stuff, i could never do that to a girl that's sad :/

• Huh a real man does that when there about to get married I would think

• Well, you went window shopping for rings, furniture, bedding and than it's over?

• Well it did last for 2years after that

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!