Break up over money, will love bring us back?

My Fiance and I mutually agreed that we should break up or "separate" so that I can rehabilitate my unstable financial ways. I spend money like water and for awhile now he had been budgeting my income. I still found ways to sneak money out of my own account for Cab apps or food. I am so dependant on him i just feel like he will always be there to take care of me and I know that it's wrong. Or I always feel like I would be able to control my spending and just this one time I can get away with it but than it quickly gets out of hand. I do not want to lose him in the long run but I already tried changing before and I just feel I would be able to change for the better if I don't live with him and am on my own for a little while with out him as my safety net. I really hope I am able to straighten up before it's to late to get him back.

What if this becomes permanent? I don't know if I could handle it. We broke up before and he found someone else and I was a complete mess. I had all this love for him and ended up forcing it onto some poor guy who would have been my rebound. that was 2 years ago. I don't want to return back to that depressing state. I know my fiance or shall I say ex fiance should not be budgeting my money anymore because of all the stress it caused him. So much stress that he broke up with me. He wants us to get back together but only if I promise to be more responsible. But I know myself. I won't be more responsible as long as I know he will be there to catch me if I fall.

21

What Guys Said 1

• You already know your problem but you won't fix it and now it's causing you two to break up over it, you really need to get a handle on it if you don't want to lose a good guy

What Girls Said 2

• This is a guy pretending to be a woman.

• no I'm a female I just didn't want my actual profile attached to this because I know I'm in the wrong.

• ı dont thinnk that u will be happy if u become a couple again because u chose to brek up at first instead of solving it in different way -