How does a guy feel after he breaks up with a girl? We have been together for 1,5 years and he cried a lot when he broke up

Is he hurted too, and does he miss me?

I miss him like crazy, and Even though he was the one who broke up I have a hope that he misses me too

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really care about someone, even when you decide it's time to end things, it's sad. It can be crushing to see someone you care about cry and look sad once you break the news. It's also sad that things don't work out as he would've likely hoped that you were going to be the one at some point too if you were in a relationship that long.

You can definitely miss the person if the two of you were close and best friends. You lose that person that you're so accustomed to talking to and confiding in. I think that's why a lot of people end up still communicating with their exes because they miss those moments

Most Helpful Girl

• if you really had an important place in his life he would feel hurt
    am sorry for what happened

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Probably... what a wuss. He has freedom and he chooses to cry... smh

• Guys get emotionally attached too... we are the same species you know lol

What Girls Said 1