What makes a guy want her more when they're on a "break"?

What would make a guy want the women more when they're on a break? Being able to have no communication? A sweet text here and there? Advice please?

What Guys Said 2

• Define "break". As in taking a break from the relationship, or on break like a vacation kind of thing?

• Break from the relationship

• Ok, that's kind of where I thought you were going. It depends on who initiated the break, but in general, the absence of someone who you spent time with, the longer it goes on, the more you start to think of them. It's counter-intuitive, I know, but trust me on this one. If he was the one that asked for the break, you need to respect that. If you asked for it, and communicate with him, you're sending mixed messages and probably confusing him.

• Almost no one ever comes back from a break...

What Girls Said 1

• well... only love can do that but if he really loved u or have strong feelings toward u he wouldn't have a break- because break usually means that the relationship will end soon