What does one do to get their Ex back?

Since the day she told me "I have left you, now leave me", it tore me apart. I was devastated. I couldn't think of anything else. It felt like time stopped. It's been two months now, and I see her everywhere in my life, I can't go a day without thinking of her, going through her Facebook timeline or wishing this never happened. Well, how did I get there? We had a fight once because she assumed I was cheating while in fact I wasn't, I wouldn't do such things. She kept thinking wrong things about me. And then I thought, "she'd know me better the longer we stay together". One day she acted in a way to make very jealous, and out of anger I gave her the cold shoulder. It backfired and she dumped me. She cut me off for a while. She re-established contact again, she agreed we can still be friends. We do text a few times a week and some occasional phone calls. She's my first ever girlfriend at 20. I still have feelings and I want her back. So my question is... What can I do to get her back? Thanks.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to accept that she has moved on. The relationship didn't sound to great anyway. If she can't trust you, then what's the point? Every relationship needs trust. And then she purposely made you jealous! She doesn't sound like a very confident person. If you'd like, try contacting her. A way for a lot of people to coop is by talking to this person that they once loved, since they've had time away from them they no longer have this idea of who they are so they can get a clear picture of who this person REALLY is.

• Thank you for MHO. I hope everything is doing better for you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on and forget about her! Cut all the connections to her, otherwise you gonna suffer until you change your mind!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Ummm I feel as if you need a break. Like... literally burn all her pictures (figuratively) take down anything that reminds you of her. Don't go through her profiles on social media. You need a break. Clear your mind. A broken heart hurts, but it'll hurt more if you keep her memories alive.

• Tell her that you want her back and trust is the one of the hardest things to build in a relationship so in time you will show her that you can be trusted.

• talk to her how u feel

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!