If she comes back, should I get back with her or am I better off without her?

Was 17 in high school when I met this girl. Im 25 now. We would cycle in and out of contact for years. I always wanted to get with her but she always friend zoned me. Last year I broke out of the friend zone and she became my girl for about 8 months. We had great times together and never argued once, trusted eachother. We always made eachother laugh and have much in common. Then I notice her getting a bit cold and distant. I ask about it, she tells me she feels bad cuz were 8 months in and her feelings aren't deepening. I ask if there's anything I can do about it and she says no that she needs time to think. I gave her like a week and she was still saying the same thing. She says "Youre a great guy and I know you want to give me eveything and I feel bad cuz I want this to work but It feels like we're just good friends and I dont see a future in us.". So I ended it (nicely). Will she come back? And should I let her? I haven't talked to her but I miss her so much

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately you are not what she is looking for at this time in her life. It's best to cut all ties, until you are able to only view her as a friend and wish for nothing more. Some girls like guys that don't act as if they will give them the world. Why? I have no clue, but some people want what they think they can't have" Regardless if this is the case with her or not, something is missing for her and it will not work out. She does think you are a great guy and you should as well. Do NOT beat yourself up for this "missing" trait, for I promise you that there is nothing wrong with you and that you will find someone that will connect with you and find you perfect in every way.

Reaching out is a bad idea. She would come back to you if she felt different. She does not. I'm sorry. For now, figure yourself out, meet new people, date and do not settle for someone who finds you less than ideal, for you will be selling yourself short in the long run.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• If you miss her, reach out

• Wouldn't that just push her further away? I think she should be the one to reach out to me.

• I dont think she'll come back but if she does don't allow her back into your life.

What Guys Said 2

• Stay away from her

• God have some self respect.

• ". Last year I broke out of the friend zone and she became my girl for about 8 months. "

You did not break out She let you out because she is not as hot anymore.

• Yea I guess I'll just delete her from my life then

• Blunt, but yes you should move on.