Ex added me on Facebook the day that would have been our anniversary?

I got a question and it's been bothering me since I saw the friend request from him. Why would he add me on Facebook? Little back story. I met him while I was on a date with another guy. We clicked and fell in love so fast. I soon moved in and he got me the most beautiful promise ring for Christmas. We started fighting over the stupidest stuff. And he kicked me out and wouldn't even tell me why. Just said he needed some time. Well, being so in love with him, I fought so hard for us to fix whatever was going on. After being ignored and told off so much. I gave up and left him alone. As soon as he found out I was seeing another guy (6 months after we broke up) he called me having a fit about something I left at his place and he wanted me to come get it now or he was throwing it away. Well I wasn't able to get it, so I don't know what ever happened to it. Well after a month of two of silence, he randomly called me and flipping out on me because his new girlfriend told him that I was out running my mouth about him and now she's mad at him. I told him I haven't said anything about him so I don't know why he's flipping out on me. He hung up. Called again, started out nice and then he flipped out on me. So after that call, I finally told myself I was sick to death with this guy. I love him so much, but what he's been doing to me over the last 8 months I was done with it. So I blocked him from being able to call or text me. Now in Dec he adds me to Facebook. Why? He's the one that broke up with me. After everything I did to try to get him back, he still refused to be together. Constantly finding random things to fight over after the break up. Now he wants to be friends on Facebook? What the heck. Please help me understand what the heck that guy is thinking.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't look into it. If he wants to get back together he'll tell you. A friend request is not tryin to get back together - don't overthink it like you already are

Most Helpful Girl

• He isn't ready to cut all ties and if fighting is the only way he can connect with you, so be it. It's not healthy. Don't add him on FB. Go completely dark. Don't allow him into your world at all. It's not healthy.

What Guys Said 2

• sounds familiar case. might be just a coincidence

• He probably feels bad and realized how foolish he was and acting

What Girls Said 2

• He wants to control you but doesn't appreciate you enough to give you the commitment you want or deserve. IGNORE HIM. He is bad news.

• He doesn't want to admit his feelings. He can't stand the thought of you dating someone else and he misses you. Back then, he might have not been looking at things proerly and made an excuse to break up