My friends boyfriend got rough with her what should she do?

My friends boyfriend got mad at her for only kissing him once and he grabbed her throat. When she told him he was choking her, he told her he didn't care. He then grabbed her boob and even though she told him "no" and "stop" he wouldn't stop touching and grabbing her. He then grabbed her roughly by the face and told her that she can't ever dump him because he can't live without her. He then awkwardly laughed and said he was joking. He definitely wasn't.
They're both 16 and She's so terrified right now. She wants to break up with him but she's scared of what he'll do. Any advice?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• She should notify the police and file a charge of physical battery against him. He did it once, I guarantee he will do it again. That clown has major anger issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to break up with him and block him on social media. If he continues to act violently toward her, she can go to the police.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Have her warn him that she will get parents or police involved.

• That will just piss him off and give him the chance to hurt her further. She shouldn't confront him at all after this. She should tell her parents and have his parents do something straight away. He needs help.

• @anime_reference Nevermind, a lot slower than i expected.
      Your friend was too dumb to realize it and now she is stuck

• I'm a very protective friend, but he even fooled me. He acted like such w nice guy, but now he's a freak. She wants to dump him, but she's scared of what he'll do. That's why I posted this question.

• Tell either the police or parents and break up with him.

• he obviously wanted to punish her - no big deal. she will now remember to kiss him more than once

• He grabbed her throat and assualted her. You say that's not a big deal?

• Asserting dominance? Nah she dumped his ass. Any man that needs to assert his dominance by grabbing a ladies throat needs to give up his man card.

• she is clearly overreacting!

• Find some real men to beat his bitch ass till he can't walk.

What Girls Said 2

• your friend is in an abusive relationship and if you don't end it early it will only get worse. she needs to end it and talk with the police.

• I think she should break up with him and tell her parents. If he done something she should go to the police. He seems phycologically messed up