Have you dumped someone and then regretted and tried to get them back?

have you ever realised you left the right person and hurt them and so you tried to get them back

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i did, just once. I did it in a mean way too. , sent her a four word goodbye then blocked her. Lying cheating cunt. Anyway i got balls deep in her best friend every day for a month after that. Was two years ago. Sometimes i still miss her but then i come home to my immaculate apartment pour some rum and cook dinner in peace n quiet. No bitching... Beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• no. when i've dumped a partner it was the point that i was absolutely sure that it needed to end. i suppose i may have thought if i made the right decision later but never regretted the decision or felt like i made the wrong decision

• Not at all.

I dumped my first ex because she cheated on me.

Dumped my second ex because she was a habitual liar.

My third ex, it was a mutual breakup, we were both too emotionally damaged to make things work.

No regrets in any case.

• yes, that is the reason patience and tolerance is key in every relationship.

• No but if I were to dump anyone, it'd be a final decision. No turning back.

• even if that person was right and loved you like hell. won't u think of going back with her

• what if they didn't cheat and you just got bored of them so u left them without even talking to them once even when they begged u to and they went in depression because of u

• I haven't been in a relationship before but I highly doubt I'd ever get bored of anyone unless they're doing something wrong. + I would actually tell them that there's a problem.

• Nope, always held girls close so they realize i am their right person

• No, I stop talking to people for a very strong reason. I miss them sometimes but don't regret the decision itself

• Nope 😶
    I don't do things which would make me regret later :P

• nope

• Nope.

• No. When I stop seeing someone there are strong motives behind it.

• nope. I've done it for a good reason and getting back to that person means I'm weak and dependent in my opinion

also : getting back with your ex is like trying to put poop back in your ass

• I've been dumped but I didn't dump anyone

• nothing yet

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• yes, i have

• Mmm.. no. But I don't think I would be able to play with his emotions.

• never regreted

• No but I have felt bad about going back to someone after I got dumped... ruined my already not so good confidence

• I've never dumped anyone

• yes I just got out of a relationship like that

• Yes, but they were too good for me so i broke things up but after awhile it turned out being a decision i regret but they are happy now so its fine i guess