Found ex's sex video on my boyfriend of 3 years phone, what would you do?

While my boyfriend was asleep his phone rang and i dont know why but i decided to just look through his phone and i found videos of him and his ex having sex. I confronted him about it and he said he didn't know they were on his phone and that he loves me and he's sorry and he'll delete them. I don't know whether to believe him since he's gotten new phones since we've met and pretty sure he knew they were there. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't convict the guy without knowing his mind, it's impossible for me to say that he is lying. If I had to guess then I would say yes, he knew the videos were there and he lied about not knowing. They probably turn him on. That's not to say that he still has feelings for his ex or that he doesn't have feelings for you or that you don't turn him on. It's not an either/or situation. Guys can be aroused by someone or something without having any particular feelings about that someone or something. It's up to you how personally you take it and how offended you are. I can obviously understand you being hurt and feeling jealousy or resentment.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would break up

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I'm sure he masturbates to them while seeing them still

• hi is not sincere with you dear

What Girls Said 1