Ex keeps contacting me?

So me ex broke up with me three months ago for taking her fron granted. I was her first everything , so she gets into a rebound but still contacts me i ignore and then 3 weeks later she tells me she left her rebound because she still loves me but isn't ready to commit to me what do i do?

I was kinda of a shitty boyfriend i did cheat and she had no trust in me will that play a factor I have changed for the better.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you need to do some soul searching ask yourself if you really want to be in a relationship with her again.
    Since you were her first everything and she outright said that she still loves you, the ball is in your court.

If you want her back, tell her that you understand that although you want to continue talking to her, you want someone who wants to be with you, and that she can think about it but that you won't wait forever.

If you don't want her back, say thanks, but I need someone who will be committed to me. Good luck in all of your future endeavors.
    And then block and delete her ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's leading you on for a last resort. When there is no one to depend on she'll go to you.

Don't be that guy.

• Update to your update: I don't associate or offer advice to cheaters. They all can go to hell.

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing. What does it matter if she still loves you but won't commit to you? That's cruel of her to tell you. Keep your distance because she just wants you around for emotional support and familiarity but she doesn't want to date you again.

• Maybe she is scared, I have cheated in the relationship in treated her bad i wasn't so perfect. She has given me multiple chances.

• Oh... then leave her be. Trust is broken, you ain't getting that back and she's right not to commit.

• you cut her off

• my ex from 2 years ago keeps contacting me despite making it very clear that I want nothing to do with him. sometimes cutting them off is all you can do.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!