How do I fix my relationship with my boyfriend?

I have been with my boyfriend for three and a half years now. We have been good up until 7 months ago, he thinks that because I have lied to him In the past that I am constantly lying to him about everything. He said he doesn't want to be with me because I can't communicate, I try my hardest to communicate with him when he asks me questions I answer he says all I do is get defensive and says I lie when I don't lie to him. He thinks that there is another guy in the picture holding me back from wanting to fight for him and the relationship there is no other guy involved there is only. My boyfriend who I want to do anything to work things out. We have been through this fight a hundred times and I promise I will change the way I communicate, and then we do it again and he says I'm still denying and lying because I am acting a certain way when he asks me questions. This time he tells me he can't wait until I'm completely out of his life and that he is ready for this chapter to end but I still want to fix this. He says I have treated him like shit and that he doesn't want to be treated the way I treat him but the problem is I honestly do not see what I am doing to treat him so bad, this guy has been my everything for the past 3 and half years and I will do anything to show him how much he means to Me. We love together and I have to move out but is there anything I can do to make him change his mind to fix our relationship?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Nope it won't change he won't ever trust you cause of his issues.

• No! Move out and start to get over him. That's a very insecure guy right there..

What Girls Said 0