Should I be prepared to be dupmed for another?

Hey, I was wondering if I could have some opinion on this? I am in a relationship with this guy for about 8 months. He keeps telling me that this other girl makes him feel special and knows how to calm her down (since his has disorders) and is into drug and drinking. Also had made plans before me to see this girl and even before on our break said he wanted to get with her but the girl was too young to do so. When he is talking to me, he never says "I Iove you" to me or when saying it back and never gives much affection. I don't really want to raise this up to him as I'm afraid it's true or I was right in the first place since. Should I move on myself?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Well... Auuuuuuuuu you could... You could just move on... No point of standing around after a restaurant has closed.

• You probably should. He clearly has strong affections for this other girl, and not much left for you. Let him go now, it will be painful but it will hurt more later in if you hang on...

What Girls Said 1

• you should do what ur heart tells u. if u feel that he is being unfaithful and its not working just have a talk with him and get on woth ur life. ull find someone who is worth ur time and love.