Does he really care or is he using me?

He broke up with me almost 2 years ago through a text, I accepted it and tried to move forward but for the first year he would confuse me by saying he still loved me and cared about me. But now he doesn't really say it, maybe once every other month. He would always say he wanted to see me but never does, it's been almost 2 years since we've seen each other in person, and we live about 30 minutes away from each other.

All he he does is text me, but we never have much to say or he calls me, and it's the same. But if I don't answer his texts he asks if I'm mad or if I'm ok. One thing that bothers me is he asks for nudes almost every week. I reluctantly send him a topeless picture without my face. I know I shouldn't do it, it's dumb especially at my age.

I'm tired of this situation but don't know what to do 😢

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf is wrong with you? Why do exes do these things? Because stupid women like you allow it

Most Helpful Girl

• You stop responding! and PLEASE STOP SENDING NUDES!! Just move on with your life. He's not going to come running into your arms again... EVER! He asks for nudes, shows his buddis, gets a good laugh about it and goes on with his life. SOMETHING YOU SHOULD DO!!! Please. ;/

What Guys Said 2

• Walk away. He is definitely using you. most likely he is using your photos as happy time for him

• Do yourself a favor and move on. You deserve more than that. You deserve to be happy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!