How to stop falling back for my ex?

my ex and i had a mutual breakup and we r best frnds since then. but now i hv started falling for him again. how to stop. please help

Most Helpful Guy

• By expressing your feelings. When your curious mind will come to know on what your ex is thinking after proposal, you will have a realization (however positive or negative may be) and your acceptance will end the misery.
    You cannot force your own feelings to stop. It will only stop with acceptance which won't happen until you try every option.

• the problem is we both love each other. but we dont hv a future so we split up. maybe i should stop talking to him for some time

• To be practical you have to separate or stop talking. Otherwise dynamics between you both will always exist. You will have to reduce intensity of relationship.

You talked about future. Indian romance is not easy i know. It sucks big time.

What Guys Said 8

• I would say you should remind yourself that he is your ex for a reason and that you are better off without him. Also I would make it clear to him that you just want to be friends. I also think thay you should possible try seeing another person for a little while.

• best friends with ex? girls have hard time leaving behind the past if they're still in contact with ex! I know very well especially indian girls are over sensitive and over careful to start a new relation because of culture and caste and family and bla bla. You'll always be in his control unless u keep total distance for like 3 months so block him from all contact lists , never pick a wrong number and meanwhile talk to someone new :)

• What a shame. Repeating the same mistakes.

• move on and find someone else

• Find someone else ASAP

• New relationship simple 😆 so asking again dekhlo sochlo 😇

• His your ex for a reason. That's like falling in love after a kidnapper realesed u.

• try going out with someone else and stop hanging out with him for a while cause the felling that you have right now is not gonna go away it's better for you to that than later on when you're hurting cause he found someone else just saying

What Girls Said 0