He doesn't like me anymore?

Hello i have a good friend. 3 months ago he was in love with me. I rejected him. Since a couple weeks he is over me. and now Im in love with him. But he says he doesn't like me anymore and i believe him its very clear. :( but he still wants to be friends. Can his feelings come back?

12
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• They certainly could come back, but you shouldn't wait around for it to happen. The thing is, you two are really young and you two have more romantic options now than you'll ever have again. He's clearly moved on and that's really what he should have done. So if you really want to be with him, then take the friends offer but look around for someone new yourself. You may have to accept that you just missed your chance here.

• His feelings can definitely come back, but how fast and easy it will be depends on the guy.

What Girls Said 1

• His feelings can come back. Give it some time and don't force it. Be around him